● It is smaller than the conventional lens and the resolution is improved!
● The range of magnification is larger than before.
● The objective lens can be replaced. (option)
● Ideal for observing highly reflective flat surfaces (polished metal, plating, silicon wafers, fiber end faces, etc.)! Coaxial lighting type
● Such as measurement and image consolidated soft rich software stocks
● Software development is also possible according to the customer’s request
|Total magnification||200 times-1450 times *Magnification is calculated based on 17-inch monitor|
|Working distance||35mm constant|
|Field of view||1.7mmx1.36mm (at the time of 200 times)|
|0.24mmx0.19mm (at 1450 times)|
|Image sensor||1/2” CMOS|
|Shutter method||Global shutter|
|Number of pixels||1.3 million pixels|
|Pixel size||4.8μm x4.8μm|
|1280 x 1024 (90fps)|
*The actual frame rate varies depending on the performance of the computer and the setting environment.
|Supported OS||Windows7, 8, 8.1, 10|
|CPU||Intel core i3 or above|
|memory||4GB or more|
1.3MP USB3.0 camera
Coaxial lighting (1W)
10x objective lens
Attached XY table specifications
, stage size
155 x 180 mm
, movement amount
75 x 55 mm
SH dedicated stand with coarse and fine movement
Introduction of standard equipment software
- Save still image (JPEG/BMP format selectable)
- Distance measurement between 2 points
- Observation image pause function (freeze function)
- Saving/reading calibration data during measurement
- Fit-in function, digital zoom function
- Supported OS: Windows 8 or later
* Calibration glass scale is optional.
・Total magnification of 200 times to 1450 times
*You can change the objective lens and lower the magnification to use.
・Coaxial lighting with dimming function (1W type)
Significantly smaller than conventional lenses!
Furthermore, the resolution is improved!
<When opening the diaphragm>
<When the aperture is stopped>
Working distance: 35mm